Effective date: January 1, 2024
The content on this site, including press conferences, hearings, rallies, and other information, is provided by www.blueroomstream.com and its third-party content providers for your personal and business information only. Neither www.blueroomstream.com nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. www.blueroomstream.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Although www.blueroomstream.com makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, www.blueroomstream.com does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third-party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you; however, www.blueroomstream.com does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
The proprietors of any and all material found on this website are Advanced Digital Media, Inc (ADM). ADM has exclusive rights to dispose of the material found on the website. The contents may not be made available outside of the private sphere or copied for a purpose other than for private or business use or as prescribed by involuntary statute, except with ADM's written consent.
As copying is also considered downloading and storage on any computer, disk, or other device designed to reproduce the material. As making the content available is considered active transmittal or handling over of the materials to others, as well as placing the material at the disposal of others.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- License: Subscriber and its End Users are granted a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Services for its internal business purposes. "End User" means any individual recipient of the Services who is from time to time authorized by Customer to access and use the Services.
- Term and Termination: The term and termination provisions relating to Customer's access to, and use of, the Services, are as agreed between Subscriber and Vendor, provided Customer's access to the Services may be terminated or suspended immediately in respect of any breach of these terms by Subscriber and/or End User.
- Prohibited Uses: Transferring, sublicensing, renting, lending, transmitting, selling, recirculating, assigning, leasing, reselling, or making available all or any portion of the Services; using the Services for any illegal purpose or contrary to the laws applicable in the jurisdictions where Subscriber or End Users operate or applicable to supply and use of the Services.
- Limited Permitted Use: Subscriber and End User are permitted to reproduce non-systematic excerpts from Services in documents for distribution to their clients or potential clients in graphical format only for viewing, not reproduced or republished by the Customer and End User in any format that would enable the recipient to incorporate the Services in a database of their own. Customer and End User may also create and include "Derived Data" in its periodic or ad-hoc reports to its clients.
- Intellectual Property: All copyright, database rights, trademarks, patents, rights of privacy or publicity, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (including all models, software, data, and any materials) comprised in all or any of the Services, or their provision, and all enhancements, modifications, or additional services thereto, are and will be the exclusive property of ADM.
- Disclaimer: The Services distributed to Customer and End User shall be on an "as is" basis. Neither www.blueroomstream.com, ADM, its affiliates, nor any third-party data provider makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Services or as to the results to be attained by Subscriber and End User or others from the use of the Services.
- Liability: Neither www.blueroomstream.com, ADM, its affiliates, nor any Data Provider shall in any way be liable to Customer and End User or any client of Customer and End User for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions, regardless of cause, in the Services provided hereunder or for any damages (whether direct or indirect) resulting therefrom.
- Indemnity: Subscriber will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ADM and its affiliates from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs brought by any third party accessing all or part of the Services through or by means of Subscriber.
Still have questions? We’re here to help.
Do you need help with technical issues, subscriptions, or content? Contact us, and our staff will address any questions you might have regarding our offerings.