Un-edited video from the Illinois State Capitol and other locations
The content on this site, including press conferences, hearings, rally's and other information, is provided by www.blueroomstream.com and its third party content providers for your personal and business information only. Neither www.blueroomstream.com nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. www.blueroomstream.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY THE CONTENT PROVIDED, OR AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Although www.blueroomstream.com makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, www.blueroomstream.com does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you, however www.blueroomstream.com does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
The proprietors of any and all material found on this web-site is Advanced Digital Media, Inc (ADM) ADM has exclusive rights to dispose of the material found on the web-site. The contents may not be made available outside of the private sphere or copied for a purpose other than for private or business use or as prescribed by involuntary statute, except with ADM's written consent.
As copying is also considered downloading and storage on any computer, disk or other device designed to reproduce the material. As making the content available is considered active transmittal or handling over of the materials to others, as well as placing the material at the disposal of other.
Terms and Conditions of use
1. License. Subscriber and its End Users are granted a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non sub-licensable, license to use the Services for its internal business purposes. "End User" means any individual recipient of the Services who is from time to time authorized by Customer to access and use the Services.
2. Term and Termination. The term and termination provisions relating to Customer's access to, and use of, the Services, are as agreed between Subscriber and Vendor, provided Customer's access to the Services may be terminated or suspended immediately in respect of any breach of these terms by Subscriber and/or End User.
3. Prohibited Uses. transferring, sub-licensing, renting, lending, transmitting, selling, re-circulating, assigning, leasing, reselling or making available all or any portion of the Services; using the Services for any illegal purpose or contrary to the laws applicable in the jurisdictions where Subscriber or End Users operates or applicable to supply and use of the Services.
4. Limited Permitted Use. Subscriber and End User are permitted to reproduce non-systematic excerpts from Services in documents for distribution to their clients or potential clients in graphical format only for viewing, not reproduced or republished by the Customer and End User in any format that would enable the recipient to incorporate the Services in a database of their own. Customer and End User may also create and include "Derived Data" in its periodic or ad-hoc reports to its clients. "Derived Data" shall mean, for the purposes of these terms and conditions only, data that Customer and/or End User have developed through a process in conjunction with additional third party data and professional experience, such that the Derived Data: (i) cannot be identified or reverse-engineered as originating or directly derived from the Services; (ii) includes an amount of the Services that has no independent commercial value; (iii) is not separately marketed by Customer; (iv) could not be used by its recipients as a substitute for the Services or any part of it; (v) has no commercial value in its own right, irrespective of whether that value is realised by the Customer or not; and (vi) the distribution of Derived Data is only of supportive nature to Customer and End User's services (for example - report on End User's performance) and does not constitute a service that End User's clients may subscribe for.
5. Intellectual Property. All copyright, database rights, trade marks, patents, rights of privacy or publicity and other proprietary or intellectual property rights (including all models, software, data and any materials) comprised in all or any of the Services, or their provision, and all enhancements, modifications or additional services thereto, are and will be the exclusive property of ADM. Subscriber will not use the same (including copying, reverse engineering or disclosing it to any person, for any purpose whatsoever) and will not remove or deface any trademarks associated with the Services;
6. Disclaimer. The Services distributed to Customer and End User shall be on "as is" basis. Neither www.blueroomstream.com, ADM, its affiliates nor any third party data provider makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Services or as to the results to be attained by Subscriber and End User or others from the use of the Services. Customer and its End Users hereby acknowledge that there are no express or implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, and that it has not relied upon any warranty, guaranty or representation made by ADM, its affiliates or any Data Provider. The Customer and End User are bound to any legends, disclaimers, and notices appearing from time to time in the Services;
7. Liability. Neither www.blueroomstream.com, ADM, its affiliates nor any Data Provider shall in any way be liable to Customer and End User or any client of Customer and End User for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, regardless of cause, in the Services provided hereunder or for any damages (whether direct or indirect) resulting there from. Without limiting the foregoing, ADM shall have no liability whatsoever to Customer and End User, whether in contract (including under an indemnity), in tort (including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered Customer and by End User as a result of or in connection with any opinions or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by Subscriber and End User or any client of Customer and End User, whether or not based on the Services.
8. Indemnity. Subscriber will indemnify, defend and hold harmless ADM and its affiliates from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs brought by any third party accessing of all or part of the Services through or by means of Subscriber